Our client is looking for a sharp Admin Asst. with 2+ years related admin experience. Finance a plus, not a must. Will see a college grad with 1+ years of AA experience who will be an AA for a couple of years before growth out of admin role. Salary up to 75K plus paid ot and bonus eligible…must be professional and good multi-tasker. For immediate and confidential consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
C-level Officer of Top International firm seeks true right arm with excellent PowerPoint, Excel, calendar management (domestic and international) and project management skills.
Must have C-Suite and-or Senior Management Executive Assistant experience of 7 + years plus. Salary up to 100k plus bonus eligible and excellent benefits. For immediate and confidential consideration , Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com.
- Oversee and coordinate for department store sales growth contemporary handbag brand and bridge leather brand.
- Grow new and existing account base, penetrate new markets and develop/maintain business relationships.
- Manage in-store merchandise teams across several department stores.
- Prepare for and execute market appointments.
- Analyze weekly sales reports and make recommendations based on findings.
- Follow door, weekly and season trends to positively impact business.
- Communicate with accounts to place, confirm, track orders.
- Build solid, strong relationships.
- Manage assortment placed and work closely with production and design teams.
- Enhance department store profitability by implementing tailored assortments. Required Experience:
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- Previous experience as a sales assistant.
- Existing relationships and established client book.
- Department Store merchandising experience.Required Skills:
- Inventory Databases (i.e. AS 400, Envision).
- Light Photoshop/Illustrator Experience.
- Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Excel a must.
- Strong understanding of inventory review/flow.
For immediate consideration qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume to Mlaypan@winstonstaffing.com with “Jr. Account Executive” in the subject line.
Medical Assistant needed for front and back office duties. Answering phones, making appointments and escorting patients to rooms. Taking chief complaints and documenting updates to charts. Taking vitals and assisting doctor as needed. Experience with phlebotomy. Bilingual English/Spanish. Start time is 10:45am break 2-4pm finish around 730pm.Family Medicine Long term possible temp to hire. For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org