|High recruiting and Employee relations. Work on 30-40 recs at a time.
The Human Resources Generalist will coordinate exempt and non-exempt recruitment; new hire orientation, employee relations, AAP/EEO, and communicate benefits and compensation information.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and governmental reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
· Manages the process of recruiting and selecting qualified job candidates in a timely and cost-efficient manner for all exempt and non-exempt personnel; develops and implements recruitment and selection strategies to include job postings, external advertising, employee referrals, high school and college relations, screening, interviewing, applicant tracking, credit and reference checks, coordinates and participates in local job fairs, and coordinates new hire process.
· Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relation’s issues.
· Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
· Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization.
· Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within the organization.
· Conducts exit interviews for departing exempt and non-exempt employees for employee relations evaluative purposes: identifies issues and concerns and makes recommendations for improvement/resolution to the director of Human Resources.
· Acts as a back-up support to the Benefits functions and as a liaison between employees and the Benefits area.
· Assists department members with a variety of project-related activities in all key function areas.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Outlook)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be highly flexible with an ability to deal effectively with constantly shifting priorities and deadlines.
· Excellent customer service skills. Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
· Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
· Must have strong attention to detail.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of three + years recruiting and employee relations experience in a financial institution required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
FOR IMMEDIATE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION EMAIL RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org