ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include, but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Checks and approves all vouchers for payment.
- Prepares invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Audits freight bills against freight manifests.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Analyzes vendor accounts and negotiates extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted.
- Prepares accounts payable checks.
- Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Assists with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
For immediate consideration email resume to email@example.com Temp To Hire
XRay Technician needed for orthopaedic practice in Hackensack.
Current NJ Xray license and 2+ years of recent experience required. Responsibilities include: explaining the procedure to the patient, positioning the patient properly, setting x-ray equipment at the correct angle and following physicians orders precisely. Excellent interpersonal skills and record keeping ability. Immediate temp to hire opportunity, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacy Specialist needed for Trenton, NJ
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Pharmacy Technician certification required. Minimum of two (2+) years of experience in third party prescription program claim adjudication. Minimum of two (2+) years of experience as a Pharmacy Utilization Management Specialist. Prior customer service/service quality initiative experience.
This position is responsible for receiving requests for prior authorization from pharmacists, physicians and/or patients and is responsible for supporting the coordination of Pharmacy Services activities including claim utilization analysis, prescription plan design, ad-hoc reporting, correspondence and special projects. Must maintain performance in compliance with organizational goals and in compliance with regulatory agencies.
For immediate consideration email resume to email@example.com
We are seeking 2 OR Technicians for Labor and Delivery – one for 7am-7pm and one for 7pm-7am shifts.
Must have experience taking vital signs, attending c/s will be setting rooms on LDRP unit.
Provides personal care. Assists RNs & LPNs with patient care procedures. Performs and assists with procedures. Performs role of Labor & Delivery Tech/Scrub Tech. Completion of Surgical Technician education program. 2 + years of recent relevant experience. For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY The Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative interact with a company’s customers to provide them with information to inquiries regarding products and services. In addition, they deal with and help resolve any customer complaints. Achieve external and internal customer satisfaction and increase sales by providing resolutions to all problems pertaining to orders, deliveries, and request for all distribution. Evaluate sales performance vs. sales potential per account, including new product penetration, up-sell existing customers, and develop sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes, but not limited to the following:
- Handle or inquiries and problems related to orders and deliveries of products.
- Provide product or service information to assist customers in making a decision about a product to buy.
- Processing new client accounts, maintaining customer accounts, implementing changes to existing accounts, and filing documents and other paperwork.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Monitors all delivery schedules.
- Investigate and process all shortages, returns, credits, and discrepancies.
- Assist and coordinate with assigned outside salesperson.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Create sales reports for products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Accept and price orders from customers and sales reps. by phone, email, or fax.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Assist/coordinate with Accounts Receivable on order or invoice queries.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Customer Service, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Professional customer communication.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong customer building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for large volume of calls and computerized correspondence.
- Must have excellent mathematical skills.
- Proven problem solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Continuous sitting and occasional standing and walking; heavy phone volume.
TEMP TO HIRE, Hours 8-5
For immediate consideration email resume to email@example.com
Oversee sales and recruiting for 10 person branch of large National Staffing firm. 3+ years HR/Staffing firm experience, must be willing to assist reps with Business Development and upsell current and previous clients. Company has strong operations and infrastructure and will supply all the tolls to be successful. Voted one of the top 50 employers to work for in New Jersey, with a lot od potential for career advancement. Central New Jersey location, and six figure earning potential. For immediate and confidential consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Evaluates existing and proposed jobs and classify them according to their levels of responsibility and role within the organization. They then research what comparable jobs pay in the marketplace, using existing banding framework utilized globally by the organization. Must have strong experience with Sales Compensation plan, autonomous leadership and project management. Experience with Towers Watson and PeopleSoft strongly preferred.
Duties include conducting salary surveys, identifying trends or market changes in salary ranges, interpreting salary data and performing analysis.
Compensation analysts must be detail-oriented and organized. Should be familiar with laws and regulations such as wage and hour laws and fair labor standards. Should have strong analytical, verbal and written skills and understand how an organization functions. In addition, have strong understanding of survey methodology and job evaluation process.
Experience reporting findings to Sr. Management and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Education: College degree required and CCP certificate preferred.
Experience: Require minimum of 4+ years in Human Resources field and at least 2+ years of specific compensation experience.
OTHER: Must have strong MS Excel skills – v-look up and macros
Temp to hire opportunity, flex for paid OT and occasional travel to other offices, for immediate and confidential consideration email resume to email@example.com