This long term contract position is working for large US provider of Health and Dental Insurances. Will be responsible for reviewing, interpreting and coding of Medical Policies and Legislative mandates, utilizing CPT-4, HCPC, and ICD-9/ICD- 10 coding parameters. Must be able to interpret current Medical policies and Legislative mandates. Maintain all internal and external communications. 3+ years clinical and Medical coding experience. Must have ability to organize, prioritize, and understanding of complex tasks. For immediate and confidential consideration email resume to email@example.com
Ultrasound Tech (RDMS) with a minimum of 3+ years of current experience. Breast Ultrasound experience . Long term contract role.
Provides patient services using the ultrasound modality. Performs diagnostic ultrasound exams for subsequent interpretation by radiologist and for procedures requiring ultrasound aid. Demonstrates service excellence in all interactions by exemplifying Standard Excellence standards.
Required: Candidate must have at least 2+ years of breast experience. Candidate must also have:
- One year training in diagnostic ultrasound in a program approved by ARDMS.
- RDMS certified or eligiblePlease submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a TEMPORARY Full Time day position. Shift: 9:00a-5:00p
For immediate consideration email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
- Top strategic consulting firm seeks experience RFP Writer to:
- Lead team of subject matter and technology expert responders in crafting appropriate, on-time information customized to RFP scenarios
- Manage and refine the process through which an RFP response is written and delivered to prospects
- Be catalyst for action, galvanize a concerted response, and develop a systematic, routine procedure
- Distill value proposition into a database of reusable responses to standard questions
- Manage and refine the process through which this content is constantly improved
- Provide strict attention to version control alongside maintaining updated solutions language
- 3+ years of RFP or grant / proposal-writing experience
- Strong editorial development skills, including copyediting, proofreading and synthesis of different styles and voices
- Project Management skills and ownership mentality
- A track record of writing compelling, concise content that simplifies complex topics
- You can also point to evidence of the following behaviors:
- Leadership that shows a strong connection with our mission
- Delivery of timely, high quality projects and services
- Comfort operating in an organization that aspires to flatness and self-governance
- Flexibility and adaptability – able to change direction quickly to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Holding colleagues to high standards respectfully and empathically
- Internalizing feedback, responds appropriately and incorporates feedback into daily practices
- Paying attention to every detail
- Admitting when something is unknown – makes the effort to understand the issue
- “Lean-in” mindset; owning “un-owned” tasks to enable the team to be successful
- Collaborating with team members to build consensus
- Conceptual thinking ability – can appreciate the “essence” of our value proposition
- Linear thinking ability – can also translate concepts into a logical path by which the project will get done
BA/BS required; MA desirable
For immediate and confidential consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chief General Counsel of a Top Real Estate Investment firm seeks a college grad with 4 + years plus Executive Assistant-Legal Assistant experience out of a law firm, investment firm or Real Estate firm. Must have travel arrangement, calendar management and expense processing experience. Concur a big plus.
Salary up to 60K plus paid overtime, bonus and benefits. Must be a 4 year College grad. Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com.