Growing multi-discipline practice in Emerson and Park Ridge has immediate needs for several temp to hire Medical Customer Service Reps.
Shifts may very and can work with schedule between 730am to 4, 930 to 6 or 11 to 730pm
Experience or internships in Medical Office and familiarity with Medical Terminology.
Register patients and get all demographics by phone, Insurance info, Types of appointment, Check insurance eligibility. Must be very detail oriented, Pleasant and patient on the phone.
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Houston, Texas based Investment bank seeks true right arm Administrative Assistant with 3 + years plus administrative experience ideally out of finance, natural resources and-or oil & gas to assist the Managing Director and his team of Investment Bankers. Salary is up to 75K plus paid overtime, and bonus eligible and excellent benefits. Must have excellent skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Concur is a big plus. Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
Top Investment bank and Advisory firm seeks true right arm Administrative-Executive Assistant with 5 years plus administrative experience ideally out of financial services to assist the Senior Managing Director and his team of Investment Bankers. Salary is 70-80K plus paid overtime, and bonus eligible and excellent benefits. Must have excellent skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Concur is a big plus. Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Director of Case Management is a qualified professional responsible for directing a collaborative case management process which assess, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors and evaluates options and services to meet the individual patient’s health needs through communication and available resources to promote quality cost-effective outcomes.
- Valid NJ RN Licensure (required), BSN preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in the following: Supervisory and staff management, Case Management, Utilization Management, discharge planning , Appeal and Denial Management in the Acute Care setting
- Proficient in Computer Systems (Excel, Word, Access)
- Knowledge of Managed Care guidelines
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid Regulations, Community Resources
- Knowledge of JCAHO guidelines (Continuation of care)
- Communication & Presentation skills both oral and written
- Experience in identifying learning needs as well as providing education and training for the CM department
- Ability to analyze problems and issues from a variety of perspectives and to understand legal, compliance, risk, and financial impact of decisions
- Possess a strategic and problem solving orientation
- Exceptional organizational skill
For immediate and confidential consideration email resume to email@example.com
• Minimum 5+ years’ corporate recruiting or agency recruiting experience required
• No specific industry required, must be comfortable with 20 to 25 open recs.
• Temp-perm opportunity
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Job Description: This position serves as a strategic recruiting partner to the business units, and is responsible for attracting, identifying, interviewing, selecting and converting top talent for highly specialized and Director level positions. Provides mentorship and guidance to other recruitment staff.
– Initiate & maintain consultative, strategic partnerships with Directors and Hiring Managers to understand their talent acquisition needs to fulfill business objectives.
– Analyze position requirements and develop recruiting plans using innovative strategies to attract high caliber talent.
– Screen resumes, conduct phone interviews and evaluate candidates’ job qualifications. Present hiring managers with selection qualified candidates. Develop and implement behavioral based interview techniques to assess candidates’ competencies and make hiring recommendations.
– Manage candidates’ expectations throughout the entire recruitment process; provide information regarding compensation, benefits, company history, career paths and policies, and promote a positive image of our clients.
– Determine appropriate salaries; negotiate and close offers with selected candidates, and initiate on-boarding process. Follow up and maintain communication with key candidates not selected.
– Ensure that recruitment strategies support the enterprise diversity initiative and drive performance metrics (quality of hire, time-to-fill, cost of hire, customer satisfaction, etc). Maintain accurate records for OFCCP and EEO compliance, and complete various reports on recruiting metrics.
– Serve as subject matter expert and consultant to business areas. Provide education on labor market trends, interviewing techniques, recruitment processes, etc.
– Apply industry knowledge and best practices to make continuous improvements to the recruiting processes and standard operating procedures.
– Oversee work of clerical staff.
– 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience. Combination of search firm and corporate experience preferred.
– Experience conducting high-level searches
– Bachelor’s degree or 2 year degree plus relevant work experience required
– Knowledge of sourcing methodologies, including searching/posting on job-boards.
– Demonstrated knowledge of candidate attraction, behavioral-based interviewing, selection and closing techniques.
– Familiarity with candidate contact databases
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Skills and Abilities:
– Superior written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
– Excellent listening skills.
– Strong customer service orientation.
– Ability to be creative and resourceful.
– Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to interface at all levels throughout the organization.
FOR IMMEDIATE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION EMAIL RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary: This position will be accountable for all aspects of a portfolio of mixed-use properties; assisting the team with timely and accurate information reporting including computing, classifying, recording and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining property accounting records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: One must be able to perform the essential functions of the job; which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for preparing all journal entries and the monthly G/L close for all properties in assigned portfolio.
- Perform/review bank account reconciliations and conduct balance sheet reconciliation and analysis for the entire portfolio.
- Compile financial statements and analysis for review by the Controller.
- Financial reporting: run monthly and quarterly property reports. Respond to requests for internal management reports.
- Prepare deposits and weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation and review of budgets.
- Reconciliation of Vendor statements and Customer payments.
- Job cost tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Interface with Property Managers and senior management on all aspects of accounting for our mixed-use buildings; assist with billing verification and collection matters.
- Respond to inquiries from Executive Management team, investors, and lenders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5+ years of related experience; with at least 3+ years in a large real estate company. Experience with mixed-use buildings is preferred! Must have experience in a multi-family environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment – long hours included.
- Exceptional math aptitude.
- Works with a sense of urgency!
- Proficient with MS Excel.
- Strong communication skills; to communicate at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Understanding of commercial accounting is preferred!
- Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, income tax and banking working knowledge.
- Assist with development, implementation, and documentation of internal controls.
- A broad knowledge and understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Ability to Prioritize/Multi-Task:
- Self-directed and proactive, able to work independently with broad guidelines.Technology:
- Familiarity with Yardi or similar property management accounting system necessary.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Windows 7).
FOR IMMEDIATE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION EMAIL RESUME TO email@example.com
|The Senior Accountant will be instrumental in all aspects of the financial reporting process. Assists in preparation of monthly financial statements and accompanying schedules and worksheets including “Budget vs. Actual” variance report and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Prepares journal entries and maintains monthly closing binders with backup for manager review. • Assist in preparing assigned schedules for audit, including narratives, reconciliations, and other analysis. • Ensure that all deliverables comply with regulatory guidance and professional standards. • Assist with special projects, annual internal/external audit and 3rd party vendors • Perform analysis relating to journal entries and gain an understanding of the sub ledger system and the underlying business process. • Report and maintain key statistical information and perform calculations on net patient revenue. • Cross trains in other functions to provide support for other members of the Finance team • Provide assistance to Accounting Manager and other staff as needed.
Requirements: • B.S in Accounting/Finance required; CPA a plus • 3+ years accounting industry experience, healthcare experience preferred • Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook ; knowledge of Meditech preferred • Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects and Cash . For immediate and confidential consideration for this contract to hire role email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org