Managing Director of top investment banks seek bright college grad ideally with a degree in finance, economics or business and 2 years plus administrative experience to assist with all. Growth with patience. Salary 60 to 80K depending upon experience plus paid overtime and bonus eligible. Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Establish and maintain client plans on the pension calculation system including:
- -System coding in pension calculation system
- -Read and understand specification documents
- -Calculate pension benefits
- -Database maintenance
- -Data edits and validations
- -Regression testing
- -Client specific data reporting
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- • BA/BS in Math or Computer Science
- • Proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on Excel, Access and Word
- • Proficient in Visual Basic Programming Language
- • Proficient in SQL Programming Language
- • Must be highly skilled in spreadsheet applications
- • Must have strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- • Must have good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Must have ability to work with highly detailed material in a fast paced environment.
For immediate and confidential consideration email resume to email@example.com
Also similar junior roles available with career path and growth potential
• CUSTOMER SERVICE/ ADMININSTRATIVE ASSISTANT
• Job Description:
• Under the direct supervision of the President, this position provides administrative support for the President and the marketing team. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, performs duties such as financial record keeping, payroll, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. You will be working independently to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
• Essential Functions
• Greeting & welcoming any customer or guest to our office
• Set them up in the conference room
• Offer coffee, tea or water to guests
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers by responding to messages right away and resolving any issues there may be.
• Answering and allocating incoming phone calls
• Check, respond, and forward to appropriate persons any new emails from customer service.
• Check voicemails, respond or forward to appropriate persons:
• Open and send out mail (UPS, USPS, FEDEX, etc.)
• Accounts payables/book keeping for the following:
• • Office supplies
• • Office utilities
• • Any office expenses
• • Coordinating events and bookings (schedule, hotel, limo, etc.)
• • Update and Manage Anil’s weekly calendar
• Keep track of vacation/sick days for all employees on the Attendance sheet, send to Shawna 1st week of the month.
• Order office supplies with Shawna, and or anything purchase for office (exp. Stamps, etc.)
• Managing and updating CDAs files
• Samples: receive, coordinate and send out samples to customer and keep track of all samples in a data sheet.
• Use petty cash to purchase office items (chocolates, dish wash soap etc.)
• Work Environment
• This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
• This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Preferred Education and Experience
• 1. High School Diploma & Some Education
• 2. Two + years of related experience.
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org